sile tekan nihh sebelum bace ok...

Thursday, March 5, 2009

bye bye 0175285327

start from 9 march 2009, i will stop using my hotlink number....
0175285327
my first phone number....
let me tell you the history of my number....
i buy this number at one phone shop in GREENTOWN MALL,IPOH...
I buy the number together with my first handphone (NOKIA3200).....
i cant remember the actual date but i remembered that i buy it on August 2005....
it means that i used the number about 33 month...
from august 2005 to march 2009.....
a lot of reason y, i want to stop using hotlink...
1st - kos mahal, lebey2 now i live outside university (sewe rumah) no campus zone...
2nd - hotlink never give me 'hadiah lumayan' like celcom give to me... kalo ade pun, yg sms free tuh, tp xberbaloi...
3rd - celcom da tambat hati aku.... ( i use U-PAX, so my expired date is 23rd may 2013, no need to worry about tempoh habis lgi...
4th - rmai kengkwan da gune no celcom.....
5th - galakan keluarga... (hehehe, harusla dorg yg bg biasiswa FAMA setip bulan)

6th - slalu kene kacau, ntah sesaper la gatal kaco aku....

bye2 sim card hotlink, 9 mac ni aku buang ko kat longkang blakang umah....

because all of the reason, i think that i should stop using hotlink.... and for all my friends i hope u will not mssg or call me on my hotlink number start from 9th march 2009.... i will use my celcom number 013315_ _ _ _ after this.... if u want to know my number just send a mssg to my email - syahidi_cdi@yahoo.com

2 comments:

oyen said...

hey!!!
I see some Malay in your post!!
i tot ur post in English only??

CDVA said...

sometimes i forget my mission, thanx oyen to remind me...